Sunday, January 10, 2010

Barbie Dolls are the Best

As a girl, I loved Barbie Dolls. My niece, appropriately named Barbie, and I would sit for hours and play out weddings, shopping excursions and soap opera fantasies using the Barbies.


The above scrapbook work of art page was created by my other niece, and dear friend, Kimi, dedicated to our real-life Barbie doll.

52 years old, and I still love Barbie!


My Very First Barbie Dress - I still had this dress in my collection. I gave it, along with all my old Barbies, cases, and house, to my grand-niece, Julianna.


Grease is the Word'


Coca Cola Barbie - I love making Coke Polyvore sets. Be sure to see the section of this Blog dedicated to my Coke sets.


Business Barbie - As an Office Manager with 35+ years of office experience, I love this Business Barbie.


Purple Professional Barbie


Thoroughly Modern Barbie


Formal Barbie - Dressed in Peach, Barbie is so lovely!


Equestrian Barbie - Ready for a Ride


Joker Barbie


Wildcat Barbie - Dedicated to my sister, Judy, who loves leopard print.


Jackie Kennedy Barbie - Pretty in Green


Jackie in Peach


Beautiful Marilyn Monroe - Still voted the most beautiful woman!


Titanic Barbie - Sweet Rose all Dressed up for Dinner


Poison Ivy


Here comes the Bride


White Fur & Pink - As Good as it gets!


Hawaiian Barbie


Big Orange - Love the Tangerine Barbie


Miss Congeniality - This Barbie all dressed up reminded me of the movie with Sandra Bullock.


Barbie Doll Picnic


Sexy Dolly - If you will look close, you will see my sister, Betty in this set.


Pink Formal Barbie


Ferrari Barbie - What a great car!


Marie Antionette, I could lose my head if I had this Barbie Doll....


Vintage Party - What a Beautiful Gown


Season Greetings - Barbie is dressed in Green for the Holidays


Broadway Barbie - All Ready for a New York Shopping Excursion


Cabaret Barbie - Let's Dance


I love Lucy & Barbie, too!


Pink & Black - Love the Poodle


Barbie Browns - Touch of Mink


Ann Klein Barbie


Calvin Klein Barbie - So in Style


Bowling Barbie


Vintage Football


Class of '76 - I attended John Glenn High School in Westland, Michigan.


Barbie's Dinner Party


Lady Grey


Gone with the Wind Barbies - I have several in my collection.

Melanie Hamilton - I do not have this Barbie in my collection; wish I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment